All of the best for 2022!!!
We hope that this year will be much more active, as far as running activities are concerned.
The arrangements for registrations for 2022 are as follows:
- Attached registration form to be completed in full and signed.
- Direct payment via EFT to be done to Club’s account:
PENTAGON PISTOLS ATHLETIC CLUB
CHEQUE ACCOUNT NUMBER: 40-9650-2688
BRANCHCODE: 632 005
REF: NAME & SURNAME
- Completed and signed registration form/s AND proof of payment to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- According to our information, your 2021 license will be valid until 28 February 2022. The 2022 licenses are not available yet and we shall inform you as soon as it becomes available. AFS expects the 2022 licences to be delivered by beginning of February 2022 in order to have it ready before 1 March 2022, for distribution.
- The retention of your old number is not guaranteed and is also subject to availability from AFS, which is still to be confirmed.
- As soon as we receive the numbers from AFS, we shall inform you of the collection dates and venues.
- PLEASE NOTE: All incorrect, incomplete, unsigned and unpaid entries will be disregarded.
- Please keep all communication via email to email@example.com. No enquiries or entries or proof of payments, via Whatsapp, sms, telephone, FB etc.
- Collection of number and running kit may be done at 18 Brill Street, Westdene.
For the third year in a row, we have kept our membership fees the same without any increase.
COSTS OF REGISTRATION FOR EXISTING 2022 MEMBERS
Registration includes ASA number and membership for 2022:
28 Febuary 2022
1 March 2022
First member of Household
Second member of Household
COSTS OF REGISTRATION FOR
28 February 2022
1 March 2022
First member of household
Second member of household
GENERAL RULES AND DETAILS
CLUB COLOURS: Although, our motto is “ We run for fun” we are proud of our club and colours. We therefore request members to wear the prescribed club colours, when participating in races. The prescribed club colours is a red club vest or t-shirt with black shorts or tights. . Should a member not adhere to this or any other rules, he or she may be suspended as a member of the club.
COVID 19 REGULATIONS AND DOCUMENTS
2020 AFS Protocol for Covid Compliant Races
Keep in mind, that if Covid 19 Regulations are the same for 2021, this documents will also to be used during 2021. This is a working document and changes /circulars will be followed up according to ASA and AFS to be implemented accordingly to rules and regulations renewed.
2021-1 Virtual Race info- AFS Road Running Commission
Since the Nationwide lockdown commenced on the 26 March 2020 due to COVID -19 virus outbreak, there has been restrictions on hosting road races. As a direct result of the lockdown period all athletics events in South Africa has been either cancelled or postponed. Other race organizers have been opting to host virtual races. All Virtual races must comply with Athletics regulations.